To our Crossroads Family,
We have the wonderful opportunity to share God's love and blessings with those that are less fortunate than we are by buying a gift for residents of the Homeward Bound community right here in PA.
Here's what to do;
1. Take a tag from the little Christmas tree in the foyer with a name on it.
2. Purchase $10.00 worth of items for each person. Suggestions; toiletries, socks,
candy, gum, ...
3. Write a personal message on a card reminding them of how much God loves
them, that you're praying for them, that Jesus came to save us at Christmas time.
4. Wrap gift and clearly write on the tag the name and apartment number of the
5. Bring to the church by Sunday, December 15.
Plan to attend the carol singing and distribution evening on
December 20th, 2019 (6:00 - 8:00pm)
We will meet at Crossroads